Your payment via the site goes through a secure connection with our partners PayPal or iDeal. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can enter your credit card details securely via PayPal’s secure payment page. PayPal accepts credit cards from Visa, Eurocard/Mastercard and American Express.
If you use internet banking at ING, ABN AMRO, Fortis, ING, Rabobank and SNS bank, you can pay easily, securely and quickly via iDEAL
All our items are new and have a warranty. It is possible that certain items are not in stock, in which case we will inform you via the website or by email.
We will not make your personal data available to third parties without your permission, with the exception of third parties who are engaged in the execution of your order.
PayPal and iDeal are responsible for all personal data that is collected and processed during the secure payment procedure.
2. After confirmation of your payment, the items will be sent to you by post as soon as possible. The receipt of the order is included in the shipment by Marañon.
3. Ordered items that are not in stock are indicated on the site as sold out “Sold Out”. You can always contact us about a particular item that is not in stock.
4. Marañon excludes all liability for damage, direct or indirect and of any kind, resulting from delays that may occur during transport and/or dispatch. Marañon also excludes all liability for damage, direct or indirect and of any nature whatsoever if the order is not delivered or not correctly delivered by TNT post or the transport company.
6. All prices stated are subject to errors and interim price changes.
7. You can cancel your order within seven days. You are obliged to purchase later than seven days after your order.
8. If you receive a damaged delivery, you must contact us immediately and return the goods to us prepaid within seven days. You will then receive the article again by return. Excluded are items that are no longer available.
9. You may exchange the item(s) within 14 days of receipt of your purchase. However, mosquito nets cannot be exchanged. Exchange can only take place when we receive undamaged items in undamaged original packaging.
The costs that we charge you for this are the costs that we owe to the Dutch Parcel Service or the Post.
10. If you want to exchange due to any complaint(s), all shipping costs incurred will of course be borne by Maranon BV. Depending on your complaint and our assessment, a replacement hammock, hanging chair or mosquito net will be provided. If you want to exchange for a different color, the shipping costs are for the buyer. Returns are only accepted if the packaging of the product and the product itself are undamaged.
11. Marañon is not responsible for the (temporary) incorrect functioning of this website. The speed or slowness of the website often depends on the Internet itself! At certain hours of the day, the Internet is loaded more than at other times, which affects the speed of these media. Of course, other things with regard to the speed of a website also play an important role, such as the modem, browser or computer you use. The solution is often simple by restarting the computer. This frees up temporary memory for your Internet activities. If the website nevertheless regularly shows the same malfunctions and/or errors, we would appreciate it if you would inform us of this.
Postal address : Marañon Hammocks,
Chamber of Commerce number 33148204
VAT number: NL006052265B01
By email: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Internet (by credit card (via PayPal) or iDeal:
24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Phone(+31) 20 622 59 38 : 7 days a week
from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.